As the weather turns cruel this summer, it’s time to close your eyes and picture yourself somewhere cool and soothing while sipping in cantaloupe yogurt smoothie. This smoothie will not only refuel you but also loads you with Vitamin A, beta-carotene, potassium and antioxidants; thanks to the cantaloupe in it. And the yogurt and natural sweetness from the honey makes sure that it doesn’t load you with unnecessary calories. So wake up to cantaloupe yogurt smoothie in the morning or grab it for a go-to snack, this drink is meant to please.
Step by Step Photos: Cantaloupe Yogurt Smoothie Recipe
1. All ingredients. As you can see that there is 1/2 tsp of honey for the below picture only.
1. Put all ingredients to the blender.
2. After processing…..
3. Serve and enjoy!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- cantaloupe - 1/3, (seeded, chopped)
- Greek yogurt - 1/2 cup
- honey - 1 1/2 tsp, (optional)
- ice - a few
- Put all ingredients in the blender.