If you love creamy hazelnut – chocolate as much as we do, you must give this yummy recipe a try on Valentine’s Day. You and your sweetheart won’t be disappointed, I promise. The combination of Nutella and strawberry is simply delicious. Strawberry Nutella Panini is incredibly simple to prepare! It is perfect for a breakfast, afternoon lunch, snack or a light dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
- Nutella spread
- powdered sugar
- strawberries - 2, sliced
- butter or butter spray - for grilling
- bread - 2 slices, (I used French batard bread, but you can use Ciabatta, Italian bread or any kind of breads.)
- Spread the bread with butter.
- Flip the bread over.
- Spread Nutella on the bread slices.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the Nutella on one side.
- Place another bread slice.
- Put the bread into the panini press or grill.
- Cook until bread is golden brown.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.