Paneer chunks, embraced with spicy and subtle smoky flavors, are simply divine. Yet it calls for a simple recipe and few basic ingredients present your pantry. So make paneer tikka your ‘go-to’ starter if you want to please the crowd with minimal efforts. Apart from bursting with flavors, paneer tikka doesn’t take a toll on your health owing to less oil which goes into making the dish. The veggies boost the health factor further with their high nutritional attributes. So whip up paneer tikka to keep your body and taste buds happy, all at once.
- paneer - 1 pound
- yellow bell pepper - 1
- green bell pepper - 1
- red bell pepper - 1
- onion - 1
- tomatoes - 3, depending on size
- mushrooms - 7 or 8
- zucchini - 1 or 2
- For the marinade:
- ginger-garlic paste
- salt - to taste
- hung yogurt - half cup
- Kasoori methi - 1 tablespoon
- gram flour - 2 tablespoon
- For garnishing:
- Chaat masala
- Cut all the vegetables except mushrooms.
- Cut paneer into square shaped cubes.
- Mix together all the ingredients of the marinate thoroughly in a bowl.
- Pour the marinade to the veggies and paneer.
- Keep aside to marinate for at least 1/2 hour in the refrigerator.
- Arrange the marinated paneer and veggies on a bamboo or any kind of long stick.
- Grill on a oven, tava, or any type of griddle.
- Remove onto a plate or platter and sprinkle chaat masala.
- Serve hot.