I’ve always been very picky when it comes to eating anything sweet especially after I started baking and realized how much fat is unknowingly being put in out body with the insane amounts of butter and sugar that each dessert requires.
After my mom made this “healthier” alternative to cookie bars, I knew that this would be the best substitute to fit my needs.
These graham cracker bars are the perfect blend of sweetness, crunchiness and chewiness. They can pretty much be made by anyone and are guaranteed to leave everyone asking you how you made such a wonderful treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- butter - ½ cup melted
- baking pan - 13x9
- graham cracker crumbs - 1 ½ cup
- sweetened condensed milk - 1 can (14 oz)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
- butterscotch chips - 1 cup
- coconuts - 1 cup flaked
- walnuts - 1 cup chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Use the melted butter and spread evenly on all sides on the baking pan
- Layer all of the ingredients in the order listed in the ingredients
- Press all ingredients down firmly
- Bake for 25-30 mins
- Remove from oven and cool down the bars
- Cut bars into even pieces