This “Egg and Potato Breakfast Taco” is a yummy and quick breakfast treat that the whole family can enjoy, without any guilt. It’s very healthy and will satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- eggs - 4
- black pepper - 2 pinches
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon
- Italian spices - 1/2 teaspoon
- lemon pepper - pinch
- potato - 1, (diced)
- cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- green/red peppers - (optional)
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir for a minute or so.
- Dice up potato and cook potatoes in a frying pan until soft and brown.
- Once they are cooked, pour the eggs onto a separate frying pan and wait until the eggs are fluffy.
- After everything is all baked, put the potatoes and eggs in a warm tortilla with cheese sprinkled on top.