Crunchy edges, soft squidgy interior with gooey melted chocolate studs – it’s the best chocolate chip cookies I ever created in my kitchen. We actually finished half of freshly baked cookies as soon as they were out of the oven. Though cooked without any egg, you’ll hardly miss it in these baked goodie. But there’s always a scope to use egg replacer if you are still skeptical about how these eggless cookies will taste. Once ready, these classic cookies are ready for kids’ lunchbox treat, last-minute dessert or sweet snack indulgence. All you need is to dunk them in a glass of cold milk and take a bite…bliss!
Step by Step Photos: Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Put flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl and whisk.
2. Put butter and sugars in another mixing bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Add egg replacer and vanilla.
5. Mix well.
6. Put dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
8. Add chocolate chips.
9. Take dough and make a roll and put on cookie sheet.
10. Bake for about 8 minutes. Let cookie cool for a few minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 20 cookies
- cup flour - 1 1/2 cup
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- butter - 2/3 cup, softened
- sugar - 1/2 cup
- light brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- egg replacer - 1 1/2 tsp + 2 tbsp warm water (if you don't want this, you can use one egg instead)
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- semisweet chocolate chips - 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl and whisk.
- Put butter and sugars in another mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add egg replacer and vanilla.
- Put dry ingredients into the butter mixture and stir.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Take dough and make a roll and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes.
- Let cookie cool for a few minutes.