As the holiday season approaches and winter comes knocking at your door, the frost brings in chills and motions the end of the year. But steaming in the oven, lies this mouthwatering banana bread. One look at it and you’ll see, the soft yet crispy outer crust, and gooey banana pudding – a perfect combination of silky and delicate – awaiting you and your family with its heavenly aroma.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- overly ripe bananas - 4, mashed
- all-purpose flour - 4 1/2 cups
- butter - 1/2 cup, melted
- brown sugar - 3/4 cup
- milk - 1/2 cup
- baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon
- salt - 1 pinch
- Preheat oven to 350* F.
- Combine bananas and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Add in milk and vanilla and mix.
- Add sugar, baking soda, and salt, and mix.
- Lastly, add in flour, and mix thoroughly.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake for about one hour.
- Allow it to cool, then take it out of the pan.